BALEARIC ISLANDS, ANDALUCIA (SPAIN)
30 Hotel Entertainers specialised in kids, sport &
recreation and fitness
Duties to be performed
Depending on the specialisation:
• Kids entertainer: recreational, creative, artistic, sportive activities, excursions, theme days with kids divided in groups of ages 4-6 and 7-11 years old;
• Sport entertainer: recreational, creative, sportive and adventure activities, excursions, theme days with teenagers (12-15 years old) or adults from 16 years old;
• Fitness: run a fitness program within the hotel for teenagers and adults. Always supervised by the chief entertainer. Assist to the kids entertainers for the fit kids day with fitness lessons for kids. Assist in other general duties when needed and no guest join the activities programmed.
• For all entertainers: promotion of activities and events within the hotel, public relations with the guests, mini disco for kids, shows, dancing shows, game and comedy nights, decoration, assist in external events promoted by the company.
• Minimum 18 years old (on 03/2022).
• Availability from half March until end of October
• Good knowledge of English (B2 or higher).
• Knowledge of the following other languages would be an asset: Dutch (A2), German (B1), Spanish (B1) and French (B1). Other languages will be appreciated.
• Sport entertainers & shows: applicants should be qualified in Physical education or Tourism education or a minimum of high school. Experience in similar activities, knowledge in sports, public relations.
• Children entertainers & shows: applicants should have an education as teachers, technical education in kids care or experience in working with children in schools / kids camps / play schools.
• Fitness & shows: entertainers specialised in fitness and specific sport activities. Applicants should have a sports education related with fitness (fitness instructors, physical education specialised in fitness) and outdoors, Nordic walking, tennis, pilates, tai chi, aerobic, step, pump, Zumba, body pump, body balance...
• Fitness and Children entertainers should be educated and attach proof of experience and references for each position.
• Previous training course, free of charge, in March/April 2022, accommodation and meals provided by Garden Hotels.
• Salary: Minimum: 1435 euros – maximum 1508 euros (gross/monthly). Salary for first year entertainers in Garden Hotels. Salary based in the agreement with the Spanish Labour Unions for Hospitality Business.
• Seasonal contract from end April / 1st May to 28 October approximately.
• Travel expenses (refunded at the completion of the season), accommodation and meals included (3 meals a day).
• Paid Social security during your contract.
• Private insurance during contract and training course in case of accidents at work How to apply
Please send your CV by e-mail indicating in the object “Entertainers Spain” to:
Please indicate for which profile you are applying for (Kids entertainer or Sport entertainer or Fitness entertainer)
N° 20 animatori turistici
(GRECIA, SPAGANA, ZANZIBAR, SHARM e ITALIA)
ANIMATORI SPORTIVI, MINI CLUB, FITNESS, SCENOGRAFI, DJ , CAPI ANIMATORI
Voglia di mettersi in gioco, capacità comunicativa, flessibilità e attitudine al lavoro in team
Conoscenza delle lingue Inglese B1, Russo B1, Tedesco B1, Francese B1
PLACE OF WORK: GRECIA, SPAGANA, ZANZIBAR, SHARM e ITALIA
WORK CONDITION: minimo 2 mesi di contratto, partenze da Ottobre ad Aprile, stipendio minimo 450 euro netti mensili mensili, vitto e alloggio compresi.
Si prevede una formazione iniziale.
Gli interessati devono inoltrare la propria candidatura, con allegato CV aggiornato initaliano/inglese mandando una e-mail all’indirizzo: email@example.com
specificando nell’oggetto il profilo per cui ci si candida.
Inviare la propria candidatura entro il 20/02/2023.
HOTEL AND RESTAURANT STAFF IN NORWAY
We are looking for staff for a unique adventure hotel from 1894 built in the Norwegian dragon style, with 49 rooms, a majestic hall, historic lounges and a fine dining restaurant in original condition. The hotel is open seasonally from April to October, and has its high season during the summer months. After the end of the season, there are good opportunities for development and further work in the group for restaurant house in the city centre who can offer the best of an American diner and Norwegian summer food.
• RESTAURANT MANAGER: you are responsible for the daily operation of the gourmet
Restaurant together with chef and F&B manager.
• MAÎTRE D'HÔTEL: you are responsible for high end classic dinner service with set menus of four or six dishes that are served in the restaurant.
• WAITERS: you are responsible for high end classic dinner service with set menus of four or six dishes that are served in the main dining room.
• SOUS CHEF: you are a central part of the management team in the kitchen, and you will assist our Executive head chef with the daily operations, such as menus, making orders,
item counting and service.
• CHEF DE PARTIE: you have responsibility for your own station in the kitchen.
• SOMMELIER: you will work closely with the restaurant manager to ensure that our wine program is up to standard.
• BARTENDER: you will be responsible of daily operations of the exclusive bar of the hotel together with F&B Manager.
• Housekeeper: you have an eye for details and thrive in a structured and busy environment, you are efficient and work well in smaller teams.
• Experience from similar positions
• High competence in etiquette and classic fine dining
• Detail oriented
• Lead with an example
• Knowledgeable and interested in food and drinks
• Good collaboration skills and is solution-oriented
• Structured and responsible
• Fluent in English
PLACE OF WORK: Telemark, Norway
• Seasonal, starting from April to July until October.
• Average working hours of 7,5h per day.
• Salary: from 16 eur/per hour, based on role and experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your CV & Cover Letter in English to
firstname.lastname@example.org before 28/02/2023.
In allegato le locandine.